Reload this Page >

New pictures of Scotland from Roger S.!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28th, 2001, 07:04 AM
s.fowler

There are some great pictures of Scotland on the "fodorite" page courtesy of Roger. S. There's even one of our own Shelia <BR> <BR>Go to http://geocities.com/dhfsbf/fodorite/fodor.htm -- click on 'pictures' then on 'Eire/UK'.

Old Aug 28th, 2001, 07:05 AM
Book Chick

Sally, <BR>Thanks again for the site. I even have it bookmarked now! <BR>BC

Old Aug 28th, 2001, 07:09 AM
s.fowler

Thanks BC! <BR>It's actually a pleasure -- I get to work with the greatest pictures and people!

Old Aug 28th, 2001, 09:24 AM
JOdy

Sally- Always love it when you post new pics,especially if they have fodor friend's in them! Sheila looks just as I pictured her!! Thanks so much. can't wait to get home from our trip so I can send some&gt;

Old Aug 28th, 2001, 09:28 AM
Book Chick

So nice to see Sheila & Roger, too. <BR> <BR>LOVE the photo "below" Aberdeen. So tranquil! <BR> <BR>BC

Old Aug 28th, 2001, 09:33 AM
Dave

Roger, <BR> <BR>Nice pictures - almost made me homesick, and I'm not even Scottish! I particularly like that railway station. I enjoy castles and palaces, but for some reason British train stations are especially close to my heart. Maybe because that's where I spend so much of my vacations! <BR> <BR>Dave

Old Aug 28th, 2001, 10:42 AM
Mel

Roger: Thanks SO much for the wonderful pictures--so great to see the "Famous" Sheila! <BR> <BR>The best part was seeing Oban again--one of my favorite places! The picture you took could have been one of mine. When there we stay in a flat owned by the mother of our friends. It's a newer building on the square that faces the huge clock. I took some great shots of McCreary's Folly(that's the wrong name, I know, but I'm blanking)from the balcony of the flat that look just like yours! <BR>Thanks so much! And, Sally, you're wonderful for doing this Web site!

Old Aug 28th, 2001, 01:27 PM
Sheila

I look like you thought I would?? <BR> <BR>Damn! I thought I wrote like a slim blonde 20 year old.

Old Aug 28th, 2001, 02:28 PM
s.fowler

Awwww Shelia -- you're great!!!!

Old Aug 28th, 2001, 02:38 PM
Jody

Sheila, if you wrote like a slim blonde of 20 you'd be telling us about Sex in Italy!!!! we much prefer you as you are and your wonderful travel notes!