Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

New Greek Island of Sifnos page on Dina's illustrated travelogue

Old Dec 10th, 2001, 09:27 AM
Dina

For those of you who are following my travelogue, the new page is www.costumegoddess.com/sifnos.htm

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, the travelogue begins on www.costumegoddess.com/england.htm

Thanks so much for your past enthused responses!

Old Dec 10th, 2001, 06:06 PM
Kay

Dina,
I've just come across your website and love it! My husband and I travel overseas (from Australia) once a year, next year we are off to Italy for 5 weeks so I was particularly keen to read the sections on Italy. The way you write is great and so are the photos. The comments about the tight Euro pants and the girl in the shop who couldn't sit down had me in fits of laughter, and the bit about the little girl begging and you gave her the bracelet was lovely.
Terrific job you are doing!
Kay

Old Dec 10th, 2001, 06:20 PM
Dina

Thanks so much, Kay! I DO work real hard on the travelogue pages, but it's also tremendously enjoyable. If I didn't write it I might forget those funny stories!

Old Dec 10th, 2001, 10:31 PM
Helen

Thanks Dina! The photos are so beautiful, and I enjoyed your "poetic" moment - it really captures the blue and white and sun and see...!
Waiting for Egypt!

Old Dec 11th, 2001, 08:09 AM
Patrick

Darn you, Dina! I saw this post last night about 10:30 and thought I'd give it a quick check before going to bed. It must have been well after midnight before I finished reading every word. It is a great site!! Not only did I feel the excitement of your great trip, but I saw a couple who must be very much in love experiencing life together. Congratulations!

Old Dec 11th, 2001, 09:44 AM
Dina

Sorry I kept you up late Patrick, but it's music to my ears....I wanted to make a very personal, impressionistic montage.
And yes, we still like as well as love each other after the long, long trip. We married last year in our mid-40's. First marriage, first major travel for both of us.
Thanks, Patrick and everyone!!