I'm here in gorgeous Vienna with my wife until Saturday (staying in a hotel near Stephansplatz). We are from NYC and do not speak German. We're interested in attending the Neustifter Kirtag on Saturday 21 Aug (http://www.neustift-am-walde.at/aktiv.htm). Just have a couple questions:
- Can we just attend in smart casual clothing or is traditional dress required? If not required, would it be *appreciated* if I wore lederhosen?
- Is the U4 to Spittelau and then the 35A bus the appropriate route? And will the buses run back to the city following the Kirtag?
Thanks in advance for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 2 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 3 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 4 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 5 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 6 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 7 Easter Week in Italy
- 8 Moscow Hotels
- 9 Rome Hotel
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Getting around Lisbon
- 12 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 13 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 14 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 15 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 16 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 19 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 20 Paris November 2017
- 21 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 22 Spain in 2018
- 23 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Christmas week in Ireland