Many of you were going through my earlier posts. Traveling with family (self+spouse+3 yr boy + 1 yr girl) from Sep 21 - Oct first week
I somehow decided on following tentative schedule:
Day 1 - arrive in Amsterdem
Day 2 - Amsterdem
Day 3 - Amsterdem to Antwerp by train
Day 4 - 8 - Antwerp (Attend to business and family can relax)
Day 9 -11 - Base in Antwerp and travel to Brussels, Ghent and Brugges for day trips by train
Day 12 - Travel to Cologne (Desire to cover at least one german city and this is nearest)
Day 14 - Fly out of Cologne
Another option could be fly into Brussels and then at end of trip, travel around Netherlands instead of Belgium (just a reverse way)
Not really sure which one is better to cover (Brussels, Brugges, Ghent) OR (Amsterdem, Hague, Harlem). Please help. I understand that beaches may be bit cold around that time.
Any suggestions for day wise schedule, accomodations recommendations, train tickets tips, places, etc are welcome. If any of you have link to travel reports, please do share.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail vs. Plane
- 2 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 3 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 4 Self Drive UK tour
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 7 Where to See Flamenco
- 8 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 9 Arezzo - how much time?
- 10 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 11 2 week May trip with kids
- 12 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 15 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 16 New Years in France
- 17 Easter Week in Italy
- 18 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 19 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 20 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 21 Which Aran Island??
- 22 Spain or Portugal
- 23 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 24 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 25 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please