we are travelling with our 2 kids age 13 & 3. have 7 nights for netherland & belgium after which we fly to geneva.
May 11- into Amsterdam, rest, canal cruise.
May 12- arhnem for some work till around 3pm, anything after that in or around that area?
May 13 - 17 free days of which we plan 16 & 17 for bruges and brussels, fly out from brussels to geneva on May 18.
what can we do on May 13,14, 15 in amsterdam. we love nature, relaxed walks, soaking in village culture, not into museums,bars, nightlife etc
Your suggestions highly appreciated.
Thanks 'n Regards!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in europe
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 European honeymoon help needed
- 5 Portugal
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Where to stay in Naples?
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 16 Browsing Barcelona
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Croatia in mid/late October
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Dubrovnik
- 24 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna