I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget campervans hire in Europe???
- 2 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 3 paris to london- day trip
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 6 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 7 10 days in europe
- 8 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 GTG Paris December 2017
- 13 Tips for first trip to UK
- 14 Where to stay in Naples?
- 15 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 16 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 17 European honeymoon help needed
- 18 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 19 land vs river cruise
- 20 Portugal
- 21 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 22 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 23 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 24 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 25 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg