We are flying into CDG early July and flying out near the end. I am still in a twirl on where to focus research energy, been reading and reading- I asked my people - The boys (10 & 13) comments boiled down that for longer times they really like the towns/villages that are small enough for them to run around by themselves for short blips of time - and I think we let them do that with towns that were 10,000 population or less - They love running to the bakeries in the morning for breakfast and bringing the treats back to the apartment/cottage, etc. - running to the market when we run out of an ingredient, etc. The DH said anywhere is fine...
For a longer stays, the towns over 100,000 were too big for them (or us) to feel comfortable (unless maybe the bakery was in the bottom of the building).
Pretty, quaint, athletic, fun, free, near a bigger town for a bike shop (and momma needs something pretty to look at)... helllllp!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga Christmas lights
- 2 5 days in Andalusia
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 5 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 6 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 7 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 8 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 9 South of France
- 10 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 11 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 12 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 13 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 14 Help with Spain itinerary
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 19 paris to london- day trip
- 20 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 21 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 22 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 23 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 24 Family vacation
- 25 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence