Happy Thanksgiving to all who will be heading home to celebrate with their family.
I need some help to plan my itinerary.
Basically my brother and I are planning a 16 - 18 days trip to central / eastern Europe for the next year spring time or fall season. We are not sure whether we should travel in May 2017 or October 2017.
We are just doing some brainstorming right now.
We wanted to travel to
Or maybe we could add Salzburg and Amsterdam in it.
The thing is that we do not know where to start and where it should end. We are from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Last April, we went to Rome, Florence, Venice, Amsterdam, Paris and London for 25 days. Thanks to the folks here that help us plan our itinerary and the trip was magnificent and we couldn't be more happy about it.
Please tell us when should we travel (early May or early Oct), what should we see in each destination, what is the best way to travel, how many days should we spend in each city etc, etc.
Thank you very much for your help. I appreciate it very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 2 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 3 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 4 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 5 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 6 Barcelona to Malaga
- 7 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 8 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 9 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 10 First time in Spain
- 11 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 12 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 13 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 17 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 22 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 23 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Current plan for March trip