We are a family, visiting London for the first time...hence need to plan a trip to remember....dates mid june....
we have already booked day 3 to visit edinburgh (all day) so basically need to plan the first 2 days and last 2 days.....
can someone please suggest a good itinerary.....interested in visiting the following:
National Gallery & Trafalgar Sqaure
Buckingham Palace - change of gaurds ceremony
London Bridge & Tower of London
Westminster Abbey & Big Ben
St. Pauls Cathederal
I also wanted to know if I can fit in a visit to Greenwich/Oxford/Bath -. any one?
Thanks for your responses in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 2 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 3 Easter Week in Italy
- 4 2 week May trip with kids
- 5 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 6 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 7 Airport Transfer
- 8 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 9 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 10 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 11 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 12 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 13 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 14 Which Aran Island??
- 15 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 16 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 17 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 18 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 Moscow Hotels
- 21 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 22 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 23 Dublin to Donegal
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo