We are taking a road trip through Basque country (Bilbao, San Sebastian, Hondarribia) and then heading back to Barcelona (and traveling through Navarra and Aragon) in late Feb/early March.
Since we'll be driving and want flexibility, we are considering not making hotel arrangements beforehand and doing it perhaps the day of or day prior, depending on where we end up. Is this feasible or crazy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 2 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 3 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 4 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 5 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 8 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 9 beware of robbed in Milan
- 10 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 11 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 12 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 13 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Barcelona to Malaga
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 19 Which Area in London?
- 20 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 21 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 22 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 23 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 24 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
Need to book hotels ahead? Feb/Mar - Basque Country/Navarra/Aragon