I am flying into Germany on 10th August and intend to be in Europe for about 19 days....require suggestions on doing my itinerary within Europe and yes on a low budget !
I was thinking doing - Germany (port of first entry) then Netherlands, Belgium and France...does it sound alright or any changes I could do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 +1:855:843:8475 Installation Activation Sup0rt CONTACT
- 2 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 3 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 6 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 7 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 8 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 11 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 12 Shall we Gdansk?
- 13 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 14 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 15 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 16 Best Greek Island
- 17 5 days in Andalusia
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 20 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 21 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 22 Noxor Platinum Edition
- 23 Sifnos and...Paros? Last minute help
- 24 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 25 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
Need suggestions on itinerary - Booked for Germany -19 days in August, wish to travel around Europe