My husband and I have two days in Cote d'azur (Oct. 14 and 15) before we have to to on to monaco for his work trip. We are looking for suggestions to stay in a place that has a little it of everything: French charm, lots of cute restaurants; great hotel or inn to stay in and amazing sightseeing. I guess we want to stay somewhere that when we get there we say WOW! Cost is not an issue. Im looking at the coast as far as st tropez and also maybe two hours into the country maybe... We will be renting a car to drive the coast.
I know thats a lot. We are not into clubbing, Just appreciate good food, scenery and good people.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, whats the weather like...?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The World's Greatest Churches
- 2 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 7 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 8 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 9 Malaga Christmas lights
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Trans Siberian Train
- 12 Tips for first trip to UK
- 13 Scotland ideas
- 14 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 15 London vacation rental agency
- 16 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 17 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 18 South of France
- 19 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 20 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 21 My France Vacation
- 22 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 23 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 24 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid