We ( a 30+ couple with a 4 yr old) are going to Spain at for the last 2 weeks of May and visiting Madrid and Barcelona. It’s super special trip to mark our 10 th year of marriage!
We will be staying with some friends in Madrid from 19-23 and then go to Barcelona on 24. We fly back home on 1 June from Madrid airport.
Need help with the following:
1.We want to do one more stop in Spain (or nearby country!) but can’t decide where to go after Barcelona (28-31) . Does Seville sound logical?
2. I have been told that driving in Madrid and around Spain is easy and economical while DH is reluctant to drive in foreign land (we have never rented cars while travelling). Is it worth experimenting or are the trains and local transports in these cities good enough?
3.Want to stay in apartments in Barcelona….any suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 6 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 7 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 10 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 11 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 14 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 15 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 20 Malaga Christmas lights
- 21 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 22 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 23 Poland--where else to go
- 24 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 25 5 days in Andalusia