We are trying to figure out how to best beat crowds at the Louvre. We will be in Paris from May 16 to 24. Thank you all in advance for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO @1+888:260:2909 MAIL PASSWORD RESET CONTACT T*ECH SUPP0RT CARE BKB
- 2 Tips for first trip to UK
- 3 South of France
- 4 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 5 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 11 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 My France Vacation
- 14 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 15 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 16 land vs river cruise
- 17 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 18 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 19 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 20 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 21 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 24 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 25 Planning a Poland itinerary