We arrive in Spain on Christmas Day from Tarifa after 7 nights in Morocco. We are undecided where we should spend Christmas day and the next few days. (Dec 25th - 29th). We are two older adults and two children in their twenties.
We like to see:-
and maybe Malaga if it is recommended.
Can you please give us some ideas and the order of places ? We were thinking....
25th Tarifa-Malaga 1 night
26th Malaga-Granada 1 night
27th Granada-Cordoba 1 night
28th Cordoba to Seville 1 night
29th Seville 2nd night
30th Seville to Barcelona
4th Fly out from Madrid
Should we do it in this order ? What is the most time efficient way to travel between places ?
Many thanks in advance fellow travellers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 2 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 5 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 8 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 9 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 10 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 The World's Greatest Churches
- 14 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 15 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 18 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 19 Shall we Gdansk?
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 22 Best Greek Island
- 23 5 days in Andalusia
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25