Reload this Page >

Need rental in Italy

Search

Need rental in Italy

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5th, 1998, 04:18 AM
Michelle Ryding

Need rental in Italy

We are looking for a rental in Gubbio, Assissi, Orvietto, Sienna, Verona, or Santa Margarita during the months of July and August. We want a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment or house with a terrace or balcony. If anyone has stayed at a place that they would recommend, we would love to know about it. Thank you.

Old Mar 5th, 1998, 08:25 AM
BOB THE NAVIGATOR

Michelle, I know dozens of places, but the geography
you list suggests 4 base camps to me. You could do the Umbria/Siena thing from one base, but 2 would be
better. Given 2 months, you have lots of options.
I would do 2 weeks each in Umbria, Tuscany, the
Ligurian coast, and the Lake Garda/Verona area.
I know these areas well and have planned many trips
for others. Let me know how I can help.

Old Mar 6th, 1998, 03:53 AM
Michelle Ryding

We have already spent time in the areas that I mentioned. Now we are interested in spending the full two months in one area. We wish to experience actually living in the areas as we plan to buy there within the next couple of years. We are looking for a private house or condo type rental in one of the named areas. If you have any information that might be helpful, that would be great.

Old Mar 6th, 1998, 07:03 PM
Jules

Last year my husband and I, and another couple, rented a villa in Positano for a week, and another just north of Lucca for a week. They were both superb. We found them through International Chapters Villa Rentals Worldwide, London, (although we live in Australia). They have a magnificent brochure covering all the areas you have listed. Get in touch with them for a brochure and then enjoy the hard decision of choosing which one!
URL: http://www.villa-rentals.com/
EMAIL: [email protected]
fax: 0171 722 9140 ph: 0171 722 0722

Have a wonderful time!

Old Mar 7th, 1998, 08:11 AM
BOB THE NAVIGATOR

Michelle, Sorry about that---you never know the
experience level of the people. Why not check out
the properties on my favorite web site at
www.initaly.com---they have a wide variety and
several in the Umbria area are impressive.
Good luck----sounds like fun.

Old Mar 7th, 1998, 04:58 PM
Ismael Libanio

Last november, we spent a week in a lovely property at the outskirts of Siena. We visited Siena with more time and we went to the Chianti Region, and south to Montalcino, Montepulciano, Pienza, Sinalunga, etc.
They have a site for complete detail :
http:///www.rpilo.it.meridian

Old Mar 7th, 1998, 04:58 PM
Ismael Libanio

Last november, we spent a week in a lovely property at the outskirts of Siena. We visited Siena with more time and we went to the Chianti Region, and south to Montalcino, Montepulciano, Pienza, Sinalunga, etc.
They have a site for complete detail :
http:///www.rpilo.it.meridian