Me and my husband are planning for a holiday to France, Switz and Italy on a 9 day/night trip starting from Dublin in the month of may. Mostly the planned start date is 14th of May.
Need suggestions on itinerary, cities to visit and things to do.
We will be on Budget travel.
Eagerly awaiting for responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 ICELAND in February
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 The World's Greatest Churches
- 7 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 8 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 9 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 10 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 11 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 12 paris to london- day trip
- 13 10 days in Portugal
- 14 My France Vacation
- 15 Malaga Christmas lights
- 16 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 19 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 20 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 21 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 22 Driving
- 23 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 24 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 25 First - but not last - trip to Greece
need Itinerary for trip to France, Switz and Italy from Dublin