I would love some hotel suggestions for the St. Germain area of Paris for July. I am looking for a 2 or 3 star hotel, in the $150-$180 range. I am looking for a hotel that is central to the sites, near charming cafes, shopping, restaurants, etc.
I have it narrowed down to 3 hotels, but not entirely sold on any one of them, so am open to suggestions! If you have any comments on these 3 hotels or any others, I would love it.
1-Best Western Aramis Hotel Saint Germain
I also looked at the "Paris Hotels Left Bank" thread in this forum....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार LEXMARK PRINTER 18OO:681 :72O8 CONTACT LEXMARK Techh care
- 2 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 3 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 4 First time in Spain
- 5 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 6 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 15 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 16 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 17 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 22 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 23 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 24 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)