I am someone that has NO experience with train travel at all! I am embarking on a month long adventure through Europe and I am very nervous about the train travel. I find the websites very confusing. Can anyone help with specific instructions? I would really like to thank anyone in advance who responds!
SWITZERLAND TO GERMANY
Train from Linde – Pilatus Switzerland to Mittenwald Germany, (Innsbrucker Str. 33, Mittenwald, 82481, Germany)
GERMANY TO VENICE
Train from Mittenwald Germany to Venice (Calle de le Ostreghe San Marco 2439, Venezia, Italy)
VENICE TO CINQUE TERRA
Train from Venice to
Cinque Terra, Riomaggiore (177 Ca dii Benaci)
CINQUE TERRA TO ROME
Train from Cinque Terra to Rome (Via Principe Umberto, 00185 13, Roma, Lazio 00185)
ROME TO ORVIETO
Train from Rome to Orvieto Rail Station to pick up the car
ORVIETO RAIL STATION WITH CAR TO GROSSETO (TUSCANY)
Orvieto to Via Dogana 1, 1-58036 Sassofortino (Roccastrada), Grosseto, Toscana, Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 3 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 4 Where to stay in Naples?
- 5 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Driving
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 11 My France Vacation
- 12 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 13 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 14 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 15 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 16 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 17 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 18 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 19 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 23 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 24 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 25 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour