I need some help planning my trip this December
I'll be flying in from Bombay,India to Hamburg,Germany on 16th December,2016 and flying out from Budapest,Hungary back home to Bombay on 8th Jan, 2017.
Here's a rough itinerary:
16/12/2016 - 20/12/2016: Hamburg
20/12/2016 : Bus to Berlin from Hamburg
20/12/2016- 25/12/2016 Berlin
25/12/2016 - Bus to Krakow from Berlin
25/12/2016 - 28/12/2016: Krakow
28/12/2016 - Bus to Prague from Krakow
28/12/2016- 31/12/2016: Prague
31/12/2016: Early morning bus from Prague to Vienna
31/12/2016 - 05/01/2017 : Vienna (with a day trip to Bratislava)
05/01/2017: Bus to Budapest
05/01/2017- 07/01/2017: Budapest
08/01/2017 : Early Morning flight from Budapest to Bombay, India
I am meeting friends in Hamburg, Berlin and Vienna ..Hence the extra days ..
Is it doable considering the weather(cold/snow), distance, travel time?? i know i'm only visiting the major cities and missing out on a lot of other good places...
As regards the bus, I am getting really good deals on the bus tickets..
A bit about me :
I'm 28 years old, vegetarian (tips for good vegetarian food and restaurants) , i wouldn't mind skipping the museums .. Not a big fan of art and museums. I'm happy to stroll around and get lost walking , grab coffee or beer at some cafe...
Thank you all so much in advance for the responses and taking the time to read my large post
Look forward to reading all your advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 2 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 3 London vacation rental agency
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 6 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 South of France
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 11 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 12 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 13 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 My France Vacation
- 16 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 17 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 18 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 19 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 20 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 21 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 24 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 25 Planning a Poland itinerary