We are going to be in Norway from July 7 to July 12 - yes, I know, too short, but I am trying to make the most of it. We will arrive in Oslo around 3pm on 7th, and plan to stay there on 8th, leaving on 9th early morning on the NIN trip. We carry on to Bergen and stay there for the night. And then the dilemma begins... we would like to do some hiking, maybe a glacier hike, Pulpit Rock sounds amazing, and all those fjords! I was not planning to drive but seems as if that might be our best option. I have been trying to find out if there are tour groups that can take us on two day trips from Bergen for these? Or perhaps we can stop along the way on NIN and do the glacier hike (Briksdal?) and then carry on to Bergen? We can leave from Oslo on 8th too. We fly out of Bergen on 12th morning to Stockholm.
Would like to mention that DH would love to climb Pulpit Rock, while I would like to gaze at it. Four hours is a bit much for me. Ideally, we will not like to drive/cruise the whole day. As always, much thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 3 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 4 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 5 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 6 Where to stay in Naples?
- 7 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 8 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 11 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 12 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 13 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 14 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 18 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 21 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 24 Best Greek Island
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy