We are heading to Iceland Aug. 21-28 Here's my itinerary so far. I need a little help.
Sun. Aug. 21: Arrive to airport 11:40pm take Airbus to Hotel Fron in Reykjavik ( Airbus ok at that time of night??)
Mon. Take a day tour (haven't booked this yet..) for the "Golden Circle"
Tue. Rent a car, go to snaefellsnes pennisula. sight see on the way, staying two nights in Hotel Budir. Do horseback riding somewhere there!
Thurs. 25 and 26th. Not sure where to stay or what to do...
Sat. 27th spend day a Blue Lagoon and over night at Bue Lagoon Clinic Hotel
Any suggestions or changes??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Malaga
- 2 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 3 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 4 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 5 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 6 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 7 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 8 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 9 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 10 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 13 Moscow Hotels
- 14 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 15 Packing Champagne
- 16 Manchester hotels
- 17 Visit to France
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 20 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 23 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 24 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 25 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey