We have booked our flights into London and out of Amsterday for me, my wife, and our 10-year old son for mid to end of June.
I'm trying to figure out how to split the trip into those 3 cities and would love your help.
We arrive in LONDON on a MONDAY at 2pm.
We depart AMSTERDAM 2 weeks later on a FRIDAY at 11am.
With our 10-year old, we plan on hitting about one museum per day and only the major attractions. We want to take it easy, not over do it.
My wife and I have both been to Paris.
Current plan is this, but I'd like to know if we should spend less time in London and more in Amsterdam at the end:
Monday: Arrive London around 2pm
Friday: Train to Paris mid-day
Tuesday: High Speed Train to Amsterdam (about 3.5 hours trip), getting in mid afternoon
Friday: Fly back to US at 11am
THANK YOU in advance for taking the time to help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sleep at Heathrow
- 2 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 3 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 4 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 5 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 6 Keukenhaf
- 7 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 8 Arezzo - how much time?
- 9 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 10 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 11 Netherlands- Texel
- 12 9 Day trip itinerary west and northern ireland
- 13 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 14 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 17 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 18 9 day trip to France
- 19 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 20 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 21 England
- 22 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 23 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 24 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 25 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
Need help with London-Paris-Amsterdam itinerary for family