I am doing lots of research and planning for our honeymoon in Italy in September.
I'm trying to sort out the best ways of transferring cities.
We arrive in Venice, and are renting an apartment in the Dorsoduro area of Venice. I assume the apartment owner will give us directions for arriving at the apartment from the airport.
Then, we will be heading to Florence. We are staying 5 minutes from the Santa Maria Novella Train Station.
Then, we will be traveling to Rome and staying at the Saint Regis. The website for the hotel says "From the train station the Termini and Tiburtina rail stations are a few kilometres away and also offer taxi and private car service. From Termini Central, it is a 10min walk to The St. Regis Rome while you would require a Taxi from Tiburtina Station. "
Is the best way to use the trenitalia website and book tickets ahead of time? Any tips?
Any information is very helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 2 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 5 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 8 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 9 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 10 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 The World's Greatest Churches
- 14 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 15 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 18 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 19 Shall we Gdansk?
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 22 Best Greek Island
- 23 5 days in Andalusia
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?