I am planning to go to a solo trip (or at max 1 companion) to italy in Early May 2014. I plan to go for 10-12 days and plan to fly into Venice and fly out from Rome or Naples. I am passionate about art and history and I also admire the nature. I am confused as to how I should distribute my days and whether I should reduce the number of days in my trip or not. The places that I would like to see are Venice , Florence(including Pisa), Rome and Pompeii(with Mt Vesuvius).
My rough plan of distributing my time are as follows :
Venice : 3 nights (2.5 days as flight lands 13:40 )
Florence : 3 nights (2 days Florence + 1 Day Trip to Pisa)
Rome : 4 Nights.
Naples : 1 night (Spend the day in Pompeii and Mt Vesuvius and Sleep in Naples and Board flight back home next afternoon from Naples)
Please comment on my itinerary and give me your valuable suggestions as to how I can further improve it. Also please let me know if there is a possibility to cut down time at any of these places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼사이트 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 3 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 4 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 5 Packing Champagne
- 6 Paris Apartment
- 7 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Which Area in London?
- 10 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 11 Milan airport--which one
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 two days in Nice
- 14 Visit to France
- 15 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 16 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 19 First time in Spain
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 New fast track
- 22 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 23 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 24 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 25 Once upon a time in Italy
Need help with itinerary to Italy for solo trip of 10-12 days