We are going to Italy in the beginning of September and I need help with finalizing my itinerary.
Going on the trip: Me and my husband, 2 boys (ages 5 and 2.5), grandma and my brother
Flying in and out of Rome
6th Sept: Land in Rome and go straight to Florence (we have already booked a place so this cannot be changed)
9th: Florence to Sorrento (via train?)
10th: Sorrento (Capri day trip)
12th: Sorrento to Rome
15th: Return to USA
Is this too ambitious?
What is the best way to go from Florence to Sorrento?
If we don't go to Sorrento, is it better to do a few day trips from Rome (since we would have the option of being in Rome from Sept 9th to 15th)?
I'm the only one in the group that has gone to Rome and Florence and I know you can spend countless days in Rome but I just wanted to see another city if possible.
I know it's going to be tough with kids but they are pretty good travelers.
Let me know your thoughts! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1:855 :843:8475 Insta!!ations Err0r Tec*h AOL CONTACT 24by7
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 ICELAND in February
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 The World's Greatest Churches
- 9 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 10 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 11 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 12 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 10 days in Portugal
- 16 My France Vacation
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 21 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 22 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 23 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 24 Driving
- 25 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?