my wife and I are heading to portugal next year and planning on spending 4 nights in Lisbon and then 4 in another town/village on the water.
I've read that parts of the algarve can be similar to the costa del sol which is certainly what we are not after. But then other photos I see the scenery and beaches look amazing.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Love the obvious things like nice beaches and great food but after a place with a little more character and lower key then some of the high rise places i have seen in pictures.
Was considering comporta but was worried we may get a little bored with only a handful of restaurants the main town didn't look overly appealing.
Other places we have been previously and loved include rapallo and other towns on the Italian riviera, Taormina sicily and the Dalmatian islands croatia.
thanks a lot,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토추천사이트 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Paris Apartment
- 3 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 4 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 5 Visit to France
- 6 two days in Nice
- 7 Milan airport--which one
- 8 New fast track
- 9 First time in Spain
- 10 Packing Champagne
- 11 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 15 Once upon a time in Italy
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 1st time to Europe
- 20 london or amsterdam
- 21 Arthritis treatment (Lisbon)
- 22 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 23 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 24 14 days in Portugal with teens and Grandma
- 25 1 month destination for young family