My wife and I will be traveling to Europe from ft. Lauderdale in June . We are planning on going for about 4 weeks or so and would like some help and advice. We're not sure where to fly in but I did hear that Dublin is the cheapest, oh and our budget is $10,000 not including flight tickets. Some cities we would like to visit are Dublin, London, Paris , Amsterdam , Munich, Swiss alps and Madrid and maybe Italy if time allowed! We greatly appreciate any advice !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for B&B Recommendations Killarney Ireland
- 2 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 3 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 4 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 5 Finally The Bowl Has Begun
- 6 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 7 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 8 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 9 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 10 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 11 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 12 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 16 Easter Week in Italy
- 17 Moscow Hotels
- 18 Rome Hotel
- 19 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 20 Getting around Lisbon
- 21 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 22 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 25 Paris November 2017