I am going to Munich for a work trip, and then my wife was going to fly out in mid January for a week. We were considering seeing Munich, then Zurich, and flying out of Vienna. We will have about 8 days and wanted to make the most of it since we haven't been to the area before. We would like to make the most of the trip and are open for suggestions. We are interested in watch, liquor, or cool factory tours. Not looking to ski, hike, etc. any suggestions on where to go and what to see while we are in the region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 2 Rome Hotel
- 3 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 4 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 5 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 6 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 7 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 8 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 9 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 10 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 11 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 Looking for B&B Recommendations Killarney Ireland
- 15 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 16 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 17 Finally The Bowl Has Begun
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 20 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 21 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 22 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 23 Easter Week in Italy
- 24 Moscow Hotels
- 25 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?