I'm planning my trip to Europe for Sep/Oct this year and I have no idea how to make sure if my goal is feasible. Ideally, I'd like to fly into Lisbon, travel to Madrid (maybe), Barcelona (for sure), Paris, Brussels and fly out of Amsterdam. That being said....is that feasible for 12 days? I figure 2-3 days per city (1 for Brussels). Really, I have no itinerary and the main cities I want to see are Barcelona and Amsterdam. Could this work? Am I doing too much?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 2 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 3 Which Area in London?
- 4 family trip to Germany and more
- 5 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 6 Trains - website?
- 7 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 8 Paris Apartment
- 9 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 10 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 11 Barcelona to Malaga
- 12 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 13 Milan airport--which one
- 14 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 15 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 18 1st time to Europe
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 22 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 23 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 24 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 25 St, Goar or Bacharach