My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal
- 2 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 3 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 4 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 9 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 10 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 11 Christmas Markets 2017
- 12 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 13 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 14 Le Marche Research Help
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 land vs river cruise
- 17 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 18 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 19 Tips for first trip to UK
- 20 paris to london- day trip
- 21 10 days in europe
- 22 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 23 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Where to stay in Naples?