Just booked a cruise that starts in Venice for this coming June.
I would like to fly one week before the cruise in to Milan and take a train to the following areas and return on the last day to Venice via over night train to catch our cruise.
I would appreciate it very much if i get help planning the week, IN WHICH ORDER and HOW MANY DAYS IN EACH AREA please.
Lake Como, Cinque Terre and Portofino, possible Tuscany if time allows.
We are avid travellers and have travelled in other areas of Italy via train and rental car and have seen Tuscany too but only one day on a side trip from the cruiseline.
THank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wierd Europe map
- 2 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 3 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 5 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 6 Transportation in Brittany
- 7 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 8 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 9 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 10 Paris Apartment
- 11 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 12 Milan airport--which one
- 13 Which Area in London?
- 14 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 Visit to France
- 17 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 20 family trip to Germany and more
- 21 Trains - website?
- 22 Barcelona to Malaga
- 23 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 24 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 25 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
Need help planning a week visiting Lake Como, Cinque Terre& Portofino