I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 Favorite London memories
- 3 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 4 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 5 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 6 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 7 10 Days in Austria
- 8 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Norte Dame light show!
- 11 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 12 Avignon
- 13 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 14 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 15 8 months around Europe
- 16 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 17 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 18 Ronda or Jerez
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 20 two days in rome
- 21 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 22 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 23 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 24 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 25 Lisbon neighborhoods