I wud like to give you some basic information about my holiday..
We are planning our honeymoon. The dates that we have decided is from Feb 22-Mar 2. After browsing through lot of forums, I have decided to visit Barcelona and Madrid for 3 days each and we are not decided how to utilise remaining 3 days. Whether we should go for Paris or Nice (along with Monte Carlo) or visit some other city of Spain.
We are not really too much interested in Museums, history. Mainly we want to visit Sightseeing, Natural Landscapes, etc. We are from Mumbai, India. Switzerland wud have the ideal choice. But we decided against it due to chilling weather.
Itenerary that We have decided :
Feb 22-24 : Paris/Nice/Spainish city other than MAdrid or BArcelona
(THIS WE ARE NOT ABLE TO DECIDE)
Feb 25-Feb 27 : Barcelona
Feb 28-Mar 2 : MAdrid and then fly back home.
We would really appreciate your opinions and advice which can help us to decide how to utilise these 3 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 3 London vacation rental agency
- 4 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 5 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Greece during Easter week or August
- 8 Iceland driving in March
- 9 Northern Spain road trip
- 10 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 11 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 12 Help with Spain itinerary
- 13 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 14 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 17 Where to stay in Naples?
- 18 Driving
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 21 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 22 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 23 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 24 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 25 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
Need help planning 3 days(out of 9) for Honeymoon in February