I am planning a surprise trip for my husband's 33rd birthday to Europe in May.
Wish list : Paris city, Interlaken & Mount Titlis Switzerland, Venice & Rome. anything else are fantastic bonuses.
We have a total of 22days, starting from 2nd May 2016.
I am at total lost as to where to start planning.
Transportation wise, I would love for us to experience both train and driveing in Europe.
I am open to suggestion of flying in from Paris or Rome. Although since he really really really wanted to visit the colosseum, I am hoping we can land in Rome and see it first.
For starter, can please help to suggest what transportation to take to which city? where do we drive and where does it make better sense to take train or even another flight?
He usually plan our trips so any help I can get to plan is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 2 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 3 Paris November 2017
- 4 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 8 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 beware of robbed in Milan
- 15 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 16 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 17 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 24 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring