I am planning a backpacking trip with a friend after a family holiday in south of france.
We are two girls travelling alone and need to travel on budget. Please could you give some advice on the places im planning to visit in italy and is the time at each place enough? Or recommend other places to see?
To be honest, I dont really know what there are to see in these places, or how much the B & B's are.nor can I get trains to all these places. many thanks if you could help
Day 1 - leave Nice, France, possibly train to Genoa, Italy. stay overnight
Day 2 - spend a day in Genoa
Day 3 - Get a train/bus? to Cinque terre, stay over night
Day 4- Whole day in cinque terre
Day 5- Spend day in cinque terre, leave at night to La spezia
day 6- whole day bat La spezia, night leave for Bologna
day 7 - Bologna
day 8 Leave for verona
day 9 verona
day 10- flight bk to UK.
Is it possible?
are all these places easy to get around by public transport or foot?
many thanks guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 two days in rome
- 2 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 3 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 4 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 5 Avignon
- 6 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 7 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 8 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 14 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 15 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 16 Budget trip
- 17 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 18 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Provence Trip Report
- 23 8 months around Europe
- 24 Tentative Spain/France Basque region itinerary
- 25 9 Day Paris & Rome with Family
need help on this italy backp[acking itinery pleaseeeeeee!!!!!