I have plan an itinerary but I wasn't sure is it just right or it's too tight? My brother and I are planning a trip to Europe and Italy this coming April 2016. I need some kind hearted soul to help me with this itinerary or at least your opinion on how I should go about. Your advise is very much appreciated.
Here is my plan :
April 9, 2016 Arrived in LONDON ( 1 night in London )
April 10, 2016 LONDON to ROME ( 3 nights in Rome )
April 13, 2016 ROME to FLORENCE - arriving Florence at night, practically 3 full days in Florence ( 4 nights in Florence )
April 17, 2016 FLORENCE to VENICE ( 1 night in Venice )
April 18, 2016 VENICE to PARIS - night train arriving Paris next morning ( 4 nights in Paris )
April 23, 2016 PARIS to AMSTERDAM ( 3 nights in Amsterdam )
April 27, 2016 AMSTERTDAM to LONDON ( 5 nights in London )
What do you people think? Is it too rush??
Please leave your comment. I appreciate very much because it's our very first trip and we want it to be right. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga Christmas lights
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 Croatia in mid/late October
- 6 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 7 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 8 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 9 Help with Venice Trip?
- 10 Dubrovnik
- 11 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 12 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 13 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 14 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 15 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 16 Norte Dame light show!
- 17 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 18 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 19 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 20 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 21 10 Days in Austria
- 22 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 23 Greece in end October
- 24 Champagne Tours
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017