Reload this Page >

Need Help on Good CIty Bus Tour in Paris

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9th, 2002, 06:09 PM
Ryan

I need help fast on recommendations for the best city bus tours in Paris. My wife and I are traveling to Paris the week of August 18th and are only spending 3 days in Paris. Its our first time and we need advice on which city tours we should look into to get the most out of our short stay

Old Aug 9th, 2002, 06:22 PM
Michele

We will be there at the end of August as well. We plan on taking the Cityrama tour first thing 1) to get an overview of the city and 2) to relax due to jet lag. Came recommended by this board. http://www.cityrama.com/<BR><BR>I have e-mailed them regarding this tour and Loire Valley tour. They have answered all my questions promptly.

Old Aug 9th, 2002, 07:10 PM
jetset

I took Cityrama Tours for couples of days we were in Paris a year ago and was pleased with them and worth it.<BR>If you are a AAA member, make sure you take your card with you as they will give you a discount for each tour purchased. We are going to use them again coming December. Enjoy !<BR>

Old Aug 9th, 2002, 07:57 PM
Rex

The complete spread of choices:<BR><BR>http://graylineparis.com/sightseeing.cfm<BR><BR>Best wishes,<BR><BR>Rex<BR>

Old Aug 9th, 2002, 08:10 PM
Julie

I would take the Metro wherever you would want to go. It is clean and very easy to follow. If you want to venture outside of Paris, you must go to Versaille. It is crowded and tourist-y, but a must see and take plenty of pictures. For our trip, they were some of the best!!

Old Aug 10th, 2002, 04:27 AM
francesca

I have recommended Le Open Tour bus tours to visitors here many times and everyone has been happy. I have also taken this tour myself and found it excellent and a good value. I believe it is run by the Paris Metro system.

Old Aug 10th, 2002, 07:02 AM
Maggie

Another view for the Open Bus Tour, who wants to be underground in a city like Paris with so much to see?

Old Aug 10th, 2002, 07:03 AM
Maggie

Sorry, that should have been<BR>"another VOTE" for the Open Bus Tour.<BR>Regards<BR>Maggie

Old Aug 10th, 2002, 07:41 AM
Lauren

We used Cityrama and it was allright.

Old Aug 10th, 2002, 12:07 PM

topping<BR>

Old Aug 10th, 2002, 02:30 PM
Maggie

Sorry, that should have been<BR>"another VOTE" for the Open Bus Tour.<BR>Regards<BR>Maggie