Thank you so much for reading this and replying. Your valuable suggestions are much appreciated.
I am planning for Europe trip from 5th September to 14th September. Is it right time to visit Swiss. Please help me out.
My itinerary goes like this
I am confused whether I should fly to Lucerne from Paris or take train. If the train journey from Paris to Lucerne is unique(scenec), then I would prefer train.
5th evening to 6th evening Paris( if I travel to Lucerne from Paris through Train)
5th evening to 7th morning Paris( if I fly to Lucerne from Paris)
6th late night or 7th noon to 10th(I may stay one more day as I have not decided about my stay in Swiss)evening Lucerne or some other city in Swiss. 10th late evening I planning to go to Zurich to catch flight to Athens next morning.
I need help in choosing some places from below mentioned places. I love scenec places and am not a history person.
And much heard glacier express train
And I heard the train journey from Lucerne to Engelberg is good.
Which train pass I should take and from where.
Please let me know some websites like Kayak to get inexpensive flight tickets to travel from one country to another in Europe.
When I consider below tours my budget is going above the limit. So I want to know whether we can purchase tickets as we reach places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 2 Wierd Europe map
- 3 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 6 Lyceum theatre London
- 7 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 8 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 9 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 12 Transportation in Brittany
- 13 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 18 Milan airport--which one
- 19 Which Area in London?
- 20 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 21 Visit to France
- 22 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 25 family trip to Germany and more
Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne