As our trip to southern spain is approaching in less than 2 weeks, we are looking to figure out how to get from southern spain to lagos. So far itinerary goes something like this:
Go to Malaga, spend 1 or 2 nights there
then on to Ronda,
then on to Cadiz.. and then somehow get to Lagos, Portugal. How in the world do we get to Lagos from Cadiz.. must we go through Huelva? We are leaning against renting a car, so bus or trains are our best options. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GTG Paris December 2017
- 2 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 3 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 6 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 10 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 11 Paris Apartment
- 12 Visit to France
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 15 Trains - website?
- 16 Which Area in London?
- 17 First time in Spain
- 18 family trip to Germany and more
- 19 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 Packing Champagne
- 22 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 23 Milan airport--which one
- 24 two days in Nice
- 25 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany