Need help! Planning a trip this July from the US to Europe, with husband, 2 kids ages 6 and 9 and my mother in law and sister in law!
My husband and I have been several times before, the rest of our group wants a taste of the musuems and art only (few hours Louvre, etc)...
We hope to go to Paris few days, 1 day in Monaco, few days in Rome, few days in Florence (with day trip to Pisa and maybe the outlet MALL and SPACE) and my in laws may go to Venice for 1-2 days..
Thought I would buy a round trip ticket to Paris and returning from Rome back to the US..and buy internal travel via planes and trains seperately...
any advice on the days/itinerary and transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 more info: https://klereumcol.com/fizzy-slim-hungary/
- 2 Milan airport--which one
- 3 Visit to France
- 4 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 5 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 10 First time in Spain
- 11 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 12 Paris Apartment
- 13 two days in Nice
- 14 New fast track
- 15 Packing Champagne
- 16 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 17 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 18 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 19 Once upon a time in Italy
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 22 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 23 1st time to Europe
- 24 london or amsterdam
- 25 Arthritis treatment (Lisbon)
Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days