I'm still fearful of figuring out the train system in Italy (currently in my too hard basket but I will get onto it in the next month or so- promise!) so would love it if you could help me with this please:
I need to catch the train from Casale (north of Venice), stop somewhere overnight on route, and then get to Manarola the next day.
Can you suggest a small village or interesting location for us to stop at on route? Either on route or not requiring too much re-routing the next day when we go to Manarola.
Many thanks for your help Fodorites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wierd Europe map
- 2 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 3 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 4 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 Buchbinder Rental Car
- 9 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 10 Trains - website?
- 11 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 12 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 13 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 14 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 15 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 16 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 17 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 18 Transportation in Brittany
- 19 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 20 Paris Apartment
- 21 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 22 Milan airport--which one
- 23 Which Area in London?
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 Visit to France
Need an overnight stop between Casale (north of Venice) & Manarola please