My husband and i are starting to plan our trip to Europe for Summer 2013. We plan on visiting, London, Paris, and Bernese Oberland/Switzerland area for 17 days. Here's our itinerary so far
Day 1- Fly from MIA to LHR
Day 2 to 4- London
Day 5- Train from London to Paris
Day 6 to 10- Paris
Day 11- Train from Paris to Lauterbrunnen
Day 12 to 16- Lauterbrunnen
Day 17- Train to Zurich Airport, fly Zurich to MIA
I've already narrowed down a few hotels in all three areas, but my question is trying to figure out what would be the best and most economical train passes to buy? Should i buy a 3 country pass? Although i understand the pass is not valid between London and Paris. So should i get a 2 country pass (France/Switzerland)? But then i read that the Swiss pass is the best...so what should i do? Can the swiss pass be used for the trains/cablecars in the Lauterbrunnen area (Murren, Wengen, Interlaken, Jungfraujoch)? There are just so many options and im not sure where to start looking, so would love your thoughts/suggestions on the best train passes we should buy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 피망맞고 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 GTG Paris December 2017
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 17 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 18 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 19 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 20 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 24 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 25 Transportation in Brittany