Me and my wife are planning our first trip to Italy in November 2016.Fly into venice on 21st and fly out of rome on 2nd dec or vice versa....
We are not very found of museums,we love to enjoy the outdoors,roman architecture,gondola rides in venice and maybe explore the country side a bit.
We have 10 days in italy apart from the travelling days.We would like to visit rome and venice for sure but also would love to include either Cinque terre or amalfi coast or any coatal town into to the plan.
I would like to spend 3-4 nights each in rome and venice and if possible make a day trip to florence,(Just to see the highlights).I wish to include cinque tere into the itinerary but im confused as to were to set as base and how the travelling would be to rome or venice.
I would love if someone could help us with this itinerary.
Albert from Dubai.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT CANON Techh care
- 2 Tips for first trip to UK
- 3 The World's Greatest Churches
- 4 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 5 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 8 Portugal
- 9 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 10 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 11 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 12 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 13 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 14 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 15 Malaga Christmas lights
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Scotland ideas
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 20 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 21 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.