I feel really stupid asking this question but am ging to do it anyway as I read similar posts but only ended up confused.
As you can probably tell by the fact that I said mobile instead of cell phone, I am an Australian and want to know if my mobile will work in Europe.
I've read a few suggestions that have said that you and your travelling partner should each have a mobile so that if something happens and you are separated, you can still find each other.
Well that's all well and good but i don't want us to have to spend a fortune buying a phone each that we'll only use for 6 weeks. I have read that renting is an option but the problem there is that we don't go through the same city twice so we start in one palce and won't be back there to return any phones.
I hope I am making sense, you're assistance would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 2 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 5 Scotland ideas
- 6 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 7 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 8 The World's Greatest Churches
- 9 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Where to buy Saffron?
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 16 Portugal
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 19 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 20 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 21 paris to london- day trip
- 22 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 23 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 24 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 25 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland