I need some advice on a short layover in Dublin and if it's at all possible to make this connection.
Flights I'm looking at for BOS-DUB-BCN
Arrive DUB 5:20 am
Depart DUB for BCN 6:40 am (1:20 connection)
Arrive DUB 12:30
Depart DUB for BOS 14:15 (1:45 connection)
Can anyone who has flown similar tell me both eastbound and westbound what I might encounter? How far apart are the gates/terminals. I'm less concerned about our flight going over because if we miss our connection to BCN it's not the end of the world to any of us to have to spend a day in Dublin. But going home I'm worried because we have to be back in the states for a meeting the following day (day after we land in Boston).
Thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 2 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 5 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 8 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 9 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 10 My France Vacation
- 11 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 12 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 13 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 14 London vacation rental agency
- 15 Greece during Easter week or August
- 16 Iceland driving in March
- 17 Northern Spain road trip
- 18 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 19 Help with Spain itinerary
- 20 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 Where to stay in Naples?
- 24 Driving
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid