Me, my husband, and my son are planning to go to Europe in May 2014 for 2 weeks. We are thinking to go to Berlin, Prague, Munich, Vienna, Salzburg, any two cities in Switzerland but we do not know yet. We might do combo (car, and trains). We are thinking to rent a car from Berlin Airport to Neuschwastein castle and return it in Munich, but we will pass Prague on the way to Munich. We heard that the rental car company will not give us a car if we would go to Eastern Europe (Prague). We want to drive because it is cheaper for 3 of us than to take train. We are still debating on the transportation. Do you think it is easy to drive in Prague? What are the two cities in Switzerland that we'd better see them? What city should we start of first?
Thank you very much for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 2 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 3 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 4 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 5 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 7 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 8 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 9 Transportation in Brittany
- 10 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Trains - website?
- 16 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 17 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 18 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 19 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 20 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 21 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 22 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 Paris Apartment
- 25 Chinese new year festivities in Paris