To update my travel plan, my family has now decided to change our itinerary as follow:
22/12/2014 (night) - Departure from Malaysia
23/12/2014 - 27/12/2014 - Arrival at Amsterdam (have 3 full days for sightseeing)
27/12/2014 - 2/1/2015 - Paris (by Train from Amsterdam to Paris & have 5 full days for sightseeing)
2/1/2015 - 7/1/2015 - London (by Train from Paris to London & have 4 full days for sightseeing)
7/1/2015 - Fly home to Malaysia
I would really appreciate to have your suggestion about accommodation (budget with good location) & best attraction to visit.
Thank you so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Area in London?
- 2 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 3 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 6 family trip to Germany and more
- 7 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 8 Trains - website?
- 9 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 10 Paris Apartment
- 11 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 12 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 15 Milan airport--which one
- 16 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 17 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 18 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 1st time to Europe
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 23 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 24 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 25 St, Goar or Bacharach