We're going to be in Naxos in 2-3 days and are on the tail end of what's been a pretty active vacation. At this point, we just want to sit on a beach for 2-3 days. We'll be with our 17 month old toddler, so Agios Prokopios seems like a good fit - calm, clear water and nice sand.
I'm having problems finding anything nice and directly on the beach, though. We don't mind paying more for a nicer place, however everything with good reviews on TripAdvisor seems to require a walk or not be in "the nice part" of the beach. We'll probably rent a car, but with the baby, it'd be a lot easier to be able to just walk out of our room and onto the sand.
Our minimum requirements are a/c and wifi. A view, balcony/living room (to hang out after bed time), and maybe a kitchen or good breakfast would be a bonus.
Let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas...thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 2 Scotland ideas
- 3 The World's Greatest Churches
- 4 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 5 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Where to buy Saffron?
- 10 land vs river cruise
- 11 Malaga Christmas lights
- 12 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 13 Portugal
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 16 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 paris to london- day trip
- 19 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 20 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 21 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 22 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 23 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 24 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 25 Three Island Greek Itinerary