My husband and I will be in Greece June 16-26.
I have a few food allergies (shellfish, egg, pork, some fruits, honey,...) and I was wondering if anyone had experience with dealing with food allergies in Naxos, and if there are good emergency facilities just in case? I assume they are in Naxos Town?
Any recommendations on hotels (luxury property, no specific budget) that would not be too far away? Any recommendations on restaurants that may be more accommodating?
If another island would be more suitable, please let me know. I've been to Santorini and Mykonos with a friend of mine who is Greek and was able to communicate my needs clearly. I usually have my allergy card translated anyway, but I would appreciate input from those who have visited Naxos before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Epson printer 1800~681 7208 Installation Contact Epson Tec*h 24/7
- 2 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 3 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 4 Packing Champagne
- 5 Paris Apartment
- 6 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Which Area in London?
- 9 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 10 Milan airport--which one
- 11 Trains - website?
- 12 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 13 two days in Nice
- 14 Visit to France
- 15 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 16 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 19 First time in Spain
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 New fast track
- 22 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 23 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 24 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 25 Once upon a time in Italy